We received this weeks e-mail from Ian and as usual he cracked me up. I am including the funniest part of his e-mail.
"Changes are next week. This has been the shortest six weeks ever. We are pretty sure that E. Jolley is headed out and I am really hoping for a latin companion so I can improve my spanish. I was listening today to a conversation between my cook and her husband where she told him not to talk to me too much because I don´t understand spanish. I liked my last cook a lot better. The situation arose because I told his nephew that we dont speak english in Oregon, we speak Ka Chi Kel. A smaller Mayan dialect. Obviosly she doesn´t understand that I hate kids telling me to speak english to them."
Anyone that knows Ian, knows this is pretty typical. We sure do miss him. Who knows maybe I am the only one who gets his weird sense of humor and this is only funny to me.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Funny E-mail
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I remember some of that sense of humor when I used to teach him in primary. Ok. Now I officially feel old.
kIRSTEN, I ADDED YOU TO MY BLOG PAGE, THANKS FOR WRITTING. I NEED SOME TIPS, WHAT IS THE WEB SIGHT YOU GO TO FOR YOUR MUSIC. LOVE APRIL
Post a Comment