Thursday, January 3, 2008

Taking The Plunge

Okay so I am finally doing it. Don't expect much but I will try. After much pressure, you know who you are, I am taking the plunge. Wish me luck!!!
Us in Nauvoo this past July.

7 comments:

rachel said...

Well, the pressure worked, my dear.
I love it! I love you! I'm so excited.
Your background is perfect for you. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more and more...

Julee and Matt said...

YEAH! I am glad I had Rachel intown giving you pressure! I'm so excited...now I can see what's going on with you guys! Love ya!

Kirsten said...

Julee and Rachel you will have to hold my hand through this blogging adventure. I will need guidence, lots of it, "wax on, wax off" that sort of thing : )

Heidi said...

Yay for blogging! I just started mine and it's so much fun. glad to see you.

Tim and Lisa said...

Looks great. I was wondering if you were ever going to get on the wagon. It is easier than you think. Before you know it you will be hooked!

Emy said...

Way to go girl!

Paula said...

YAY!!!! You NEED to have a blog! It's fun!!! :-) And if you don't post, we'll just bug you about that! :-)