Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Provider

So I have been wanting to post our exciting news but I wanted to take a picture of Jonathan all dressed up for work and looking dashing of course. But it's been a month and I still haven't snapped off a shot, so I am just posting some great pictures of him instead.
Jonathan was promoted about a month ago. It was completely out of the blue and a wonderful shock to us. They created a position for him and gave him a signifigant raise which is a HUGE blessing for us. I am so proud of him, he has really impressed the owner and VP of the company and they really appreciate him and take every chance they have to let him know it. He is the BEST husband and father. Really he is outstanding at what ever he does. We are very blessed to have him and he takes such great care of us. He gets to fire people, which I don't think he looks forward to, and go on bussiness trips, which he is looking forward to. He no longer has a 3 day weekend which I am sad about, but we all have to make sacrifices, I know I am spoiled. Just wanted to share with you all how great my guy is.


6 comments:

rachel said...

You're lucky to have him, but even better, HE is lucky to have YOU!!

Congrats to Jonathan on the promotion!! Welcome to the world of being home during the day without your hubby and WITH your children. ;)

Now come buy the house two doors down. I'm waiting...

Love you, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your whole family. That is some great news to celebrate.

Tim and Lisa said...

That is so wonderful! We are so excited for you! House hunting time? It is soooo much fun!

Margaret said...

YEAH! Congratulations Jonathan! Don't you just love blessings?!

Julee and Matt said...

Congrats! That is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Jonathan!! So happy for your family!!