Last week we had some really nice weather so I pulled out the capri's and got the kids dressed. "Busy" took it up a notch when she pulled out her swimsuit and wanted it on, on top of her outfit. I am the kind of mom that doesn't really care if my kids want to dress themselves, so I helped her get the suit on. She was so proud of herself and wore it till we stripped her down to put her in her Jammie's. She is such a treat, it was a crack up the looks she got when we went out for our walk.
Monday, March 17, 2008
The Girl's Got Style
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
She is so cute and I don't know how she has gotten so big! I haven't been gone that long!
It's it great when kids dress themselves! I love it! :-)
Oh Busy. So cute so cute!
Love the bikini!
I wish I was there to see your kids grow up. These pictures are so cute. I love the outfit. I bet all of the look's she got, the people were thinking how cute she was.
Great job! I know that Autumn has done the same thing, having to wear something she picks out over what I pick out, and I let her wear it too. Tim sometimes looks at me like "What are you doing" but we are both working on letting the kids pick out there own style. Allyssa sure has one of her own. I came down from getting ready for church one sunday and found her in striped skirt and striped tights. Totally awful looking. I said something like she could not wear that. She started crying, she thought she had done wonderful. I appologized and said she could wear that, but she would not. (it was really bad)
She is SO BIG--and ever so busy :) Miss you guys!
You know I could use some fashion advice...send her over sometime!
Post a Comment