Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Man

Our Little Man Turns 4

I guess he's not so little any more.

We gave him a "big boy" bike. Jonathan put it together the night before, we stuck a big bow on it and decorated the house to surprise him in the morning. "P" came running into our room at 4:00 a.m. yelling "Daddy this is the best birthday ever." We learned our lesson, next year we won't have any surprises till the afternoon. I was quite proud of how the cake turned out. Jonathan gave me tons of praise for it, I assured him that flattery will get him everywhere.
Grandma, Grandpa, Nana and Grandpa all came over for "Birthday Party."
"P" assured us that we were suppose to have birthday cake before dinner.




"Busy" gets a "new" bike too. She was darling making the "vroom!!! vroom!!!" noises as she rode her big girl trike.


"P" had no trouble adjusting to the bike, he is a speed demon on 2 wheels now. I will shoot some videos and post them soon.

8 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

P already was fast without a bike, I can't imagine what he is like now. Good luck, and remember you bought it!

Tim and Lisa said...

Oh ya, the cake looks awesome! Great job!

Margaret said...

Bennett just turned 4 too! Cake looks amazing! Good job.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, P! The cake turned out AMAZING!!! You really outdid yourself. So proud of you!! Wish we could celebrate with your cute little family.

rachel said...

You're right up there with Melissa in the cake decor arena! I am so impressed, but not surprised. You're awesome.
And now I need cake.

Renee said...

Your cake looks awesome. I am very impressed. Happy Birthday P.

Paula said...

That cake is AWESOME!!! I'm really impressed! :-)

Teresa said...

That cake is amazing! Would you be willing to share some cake decorating tips with me? My cupcake fundraiser is going to be ongoing for a few weeks, and I'd like to have some variety in my presentation. You are very talented!