Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Birthday Bash



We had a wonderful birthday party on Saturday for "P". He had 11 of his friends come over along with their families and some of our extended family. "P" had a great time playing with all of his buddies. Thank you to everyone that came, for those who couldn't be there, we missed you.

5 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing. It is times like this that I really miss Eugene!

Margaret said...

Way fun! I am listening to your music mix and noticing we have similar tastes. You rock girlfriend!

rachel said...

You sure had a houseful that day! Fun stuff.
Happy Birthday little P Man. He's growing up way too quickly.

Renee said...

It looks like it was a fun, but busy day. I can't believe you have a four year old. WOW!!!!!

Unknown said...

Your kid looks just like his dad!