We have been having some REALLY warm weather, for May, so Friday we spent the day at Nana and Grandpa's playing in the kiddy pool. Ty came over for a little bit while his mom helped out at his sister's school. He called Leigh, Uncle Leigh it was pretty cute. Uncle Leigh was more than happy to squirt, splash and soak the kiddos. They did their fair share of retaliation. When Ally arrived Leigh turned his water torture on her. The day was so hot I don't think anyone cared if they were soaked.
"Busy" has turned into a water baby like her big brother. She is more than happy to put her face in, go under and play in the water for hours. Later after the camera was put away she did some skinny dipping : ) The girl will only stay clothed for so long.
"P" as always was a mad man in the water, jumping off the picnic table into the pool. It was so much fun, and as always I am so thankful to be their mom and in awe of what amazing people they are.
Ian- we are thinking of you and know you must be tortured by the heat. Imagine cold water being poured over your head as you read this and think of me : ) Love you!!!!



10 comments:
So much fun! It is finally starting to get warm here also. I can't wait for summer!
I saw that you guys are having a heat wave. We have been really nice here, but are suppose to get heat this week.
Beating the heat! Fun photos.
We've headed to the mall and cranked up the a/c here inside to beat the heat. Well, I have. The kids have taken to the sprinkler and water guns. SO FUN!
Cute Pictures! I am excited for summer! (but not 93* days...lol)
So ... did you just will the gas on KEZI? I mean how many people are there with you name in town..
If It wasn't you, Really you should get a little something for sharing the name! :)
Why can't I see your blog?! I see the posts for just a min and then they all disappear. :-(
Ok.
I checked.
And all is well on your blog from my computer.
All photos are showing up just fine.
Sorry girl I can't help more.
Get rid of that fever!!
Cute new layout, I take it that did not fix your problem. I will have Tim look at it when he gets home tonight and see if the computer wiz can figure it out.
Cute new blog look! Hope your fever broke!! Maybe you can take a roadtrip to the mid-west--I think you have the gas $ to cover it :)
Oh I'm so glad I get to see your blog again and I love the new background!! Great pics!! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment