Life has been a bit crazy around here. I have been tackling one task then onto another one, so my blogging has gone to the back burner. We are all doing great, enjoying summer, and have been able to get out the past couple of days and enjoy the sunshine. We had a great Father's Day, I made dinner and we had both of our dad's join us, it was my first attempt at prime rib and it turned out great. We were able to spend time with family all weekend which we really enjoyed. The kiddos are as always causing chaos and joy where ever they go, and we look forward to a busy week packed full of fun.
Your kids are so cute and fun! I really enjoyed visiting you guys last week. I love how you call your girl "Busy"! I call mine that too. They definately are at a busy age!
Kirsten what can I say. You are the ultimate mom and wife. Rock on! Anyways the kids look awesome. P looks like he is having a blast. By the way busy holding the baby reminded me that we still have the other one you left here. I will get that to you. Loves ya
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
8 comments:
I love you and your crazy kids!!
I am glad you are back! Busy is looking like such a little lady and P is getting way to big. Love ya!
Whoa--how did Busy get that old???
Your kids are so cute and fun! I really enjoyed visiting you guys last week. I love how you call your girl "Busy"! I call mine that too. They definately are at a busy age!
The kids look great and I'm glad you posted! I've missed you! Love ya!
You guys could come swin in El Paso...the pool is like bath water it's so hot all the time!
Kirsten what can I say. You are the ultimate mom and wife. Rock on! Anyways the kids look awesome. P looks like he is having a blast. By the way busy holding the baby reminded me that we still have the other one you left here. I will get that to you. Loves ya
I wish I was there with you and your crazy kids. We have had great weather here.
Post a Comment