A small town near by always has an old fashion 4th of July, so when we are in town for the 4th we like to go and see the parade. The kids had a great time and got loads of candy.
Daddy bought donuts to eat before the parade, the kiddos devoured them. Leigh had to work : ( But we got his better half.
I love your little family! You look awesome friend! I am glad you guys had fun. I had ear muffs for Nuttles from last year but she wouldn't keep them on. Maybe when she is two, she will enjoy the fireworks more. Love ya
I missed going to the parade this year. They don't have one here where we live. My younger kids really missed it more than me. It just wasn't the same without seeing a 4th of July parade. You look great by the way. Take care of those babes. Love you.
It was really fun to see your 4th of July photos from other years on the side there. That's a great picture of you and Jonathan! The kids look like they're having so much fun. You all do. Yeah for patriotic holidays and parades with lots of candy!
That looked like it was so much fun. I love the 4th of July because it is a family day for us too. I love the picture of you and Johnathon, it is super cute. I saw Tom at Albertsons and you can't tell at all that he is excited for the twins. J/k! I think everyone is excited for your twins.
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
4 comments:
I love your little family! You look awesome friend! I am glad you guys had fun. I had ear muffs for Nuttles from last year but she wouldn't keep them on. Maybe when she is two, she will enjoy the fireworks more. Love ya
I missed going to the parade this year. They don't have one here where we live. My younger kids really missed it more than me. It just wasn't the same without seeing a 4th of July parade. You look great by the way. Take care of those babes. Love you.
It was really fun to see your 4th of July photos from other years on the side there. That's a great picture of you and Jonathan! The kids look like they're having so much fun. You all do. Yeah for patriotic holidays and parades with lots of candy!
That looked like it was so much fun. I love the 4th of July because it is a family day for us too. I love the picture of you and Johnathon, it is super cute. I saw Tom at Albertsons and you can't tell at all that he is excited for the twins. J/k! I think everyone is excited for your twins.
Post a Comment