Saturday, July 5, 2008

Latest Pictures of The Twins

Baby #1 looking at us, head and torso.
Baby #2 facing down, head and torso.

Had an ultra sound again on Monday, and I got to see my babies again. It was such a wonderful experience. My Dr. was very impressed with how much they have grown in the last 10 days. The Dr. had a hard time getting them to hold still so he could get their heart rates, he said"you have the most active children." I smiled and said "we certainly don't produce slugs" I am so happy to see that they are going to be as busy as their older brother and sister.

Enjoy Great Grandma, more pictures of your newest bundles of joy!!!

4 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

I am glad you are getting to see these little babies often. And great job on making sure they are going to nice and big babies!
PS - Maybe twins...who knows! i will let you know when I know. :)

Paula said...

YAY!!! I'm glad the babies are doing so well!!

Renee said...

I love to be able to see the babies. Thanks for sharing it with us. I hope you are feeling great and doing well. Give the kids loves, they grow up to fast.

Margaret said...

You realize how lucky you are to have 4 babies and only 3 pregnancies?! Way to go girlfriend.

And, you are catching up to my four too! You will probably surpass me before long☺