We went to the beach on Saturday. Nana and Grandpa came with us. We met some good friends and had a great day. The sun was shining and it was perfect t-shirt weather.
Grandpa flying his pirate ship kite.
Busy trying to figure out what is going on.
Daddy built a fort.
After a day of sun and sand, we went to dinner and hit a toy store, then headed home to our snug beds. A perfect day indeed.



4 comments:
What a fun day! Did it make you tired by the end of the day?
Do you just love the nice days at the beach? I am so glad you got to enjoy it.
Your kids are too cute, I am so jealous of your perfect day at the beach. We always end up there when its raining or freeezing! Good planning on your part I guess
LOVED the pictures! It looked like you guys had a great time! What beach did you go to?
Post a Comment