Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Twin Pictures

We had another "big" ultra sound today. The girls look great they are weighing in within an ounce of each other, which is great. They of course were very active for the entire thing. I had to lay on my back for the entire time, if you have ever tried to do this when you are 35 weeks pregnant, you know you can't breath so that will give you an idea of how I felt : ) Can't wait for the next one in 4 weeks : ) We did get some 3-D pictures of the girls. They are starting to get more fat on their bones and not looking so much like lumps of butter : )


Baby A's face.
Baby B's face
Baby B's hand
Baby A's face
Baby B's Profile
Baby B sucking on her foot : )
Baby B's profile
It is fun to see their personalities shine when we are taking a peek at them. Baby A kept turning away from us, which is strange because she normally likes to show off, so we ended up getting more shots of baby B.

15 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

How do you know baby a from baby b? This is all new to me and I was just wondering. I am glad all is going well.

Julee and Matt said...

How wonderful they are so close in weight, always such a relief to hear. These girls are going to be so cute...I can't wait to meet them. :)

Kristen Moss said...

Looking good kirsten. I am so happy for you. can you believe it is so soon? I am so excited for you.

The Big B's said...

So sweet! I love it. It makes me want another one. I am glad everything is going great.

Teresa said...

Isn't that just amazing, the photos they can take these days? I hope you're feeling well. Whenever I see you, you have such a beautiful smile on your face!

Margaret said...

Modern technology is amazing!

They are adorable just like their mom!

ally&leigh said...

I've decided I have the cutest nieces and nephew! I'm so glad they are doing so well! I wish we were there! Miss you! Love you!

Eryn said...

Wow! They are so cute! Did this ultrasound give you any better ideas of what their names will be? I don't think they look completely identical, do you? I love the foot sucking shot!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Too cool!!! Im way excited for you both! TWINS! That's awesome.

rachel said...

She is sucking on her foot!! Does anyone else find this AWESOME?!?!?! That is the best shot ever.

Love you.

Renee said...

I am with Rachel, I think her sucking on her foot is awesome. I am sure we were all able to do that once in our lives. Now I can't even touch my toes!!!! JK

Radke said...

They look amazing! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

That is SO FUN!!

Paula said...

Those are such amazing pics!! I can't believe you are 35 weeks already!!! I'm just SO excited for you! I'm glad the girls are doing so great and I'm really glad that you are doing so well!! LOVE YOU!!!

Dani said...

Woah! I didn't realize you were that far along! Wow, time flies! I love the pictures! I'm so excited for you guys!