More Guatemala pics. Dad was nice enough to share his pictures so I thought I would share a few with you.
This is a "mini bus" We arrived in this little town after taking a awful dirt road. These locals stopped us and asked us if we were going to Semuc Champey and told us that our van would never make it and for a small fee they would take us in their "mini bus." We discovered that this was what they considered a mini bus.
Daddy and Busy in the back of the mini bus.
Tio Ian and P-man
Uncle Leigh and P-man going down a rock slide.
A pic of the life size Mario I got Jonathan for his b-day.



This was worth the trip right here. We found these awesome slings and Miss E and Miss T love them.
This just cracks me up she is such a goof ball.


Taking a boat ride across Lake Antilan.







Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Those are some spectacular photos of the volcanoes. That would have been something to see!
The mini bus... ha ha! It looks like a 21st century covered wagon. All you needed was a canvas cover to throw over the metal frame in the back.
ON the plus side, at least the tread on the tires was good.
Loved the pictures of the girls in the slings and your goggle clad munchkin.
Your pictures remind me so much of Peru.
Keep 'em coming. They are a lot of fun to look at.
What a cool trip!
Wow, I am jealous. and still in shock and impressed that you took the kiddos.
Call me I really want to do some pics. Maybe some family shots too????
What an incredible experience!
every pic of the twins--they looked so content and happy! and those slings are awesome.
What the heck Kirsten, you took you family on vacation to Guatamala??? How did I not know about that...I am so out of the loop :) You are an amazing parent, I can't believe you took you babies!
Beautiful pics!!!
What an amazing trip to be able to take. Love the pics.
Post a Comment