Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Busy's First Day of School

Photobucket
Photobucket

She was so excited to go, she started a couple weeks after P-man and every day as we walked home from dropping him off at school she begged and pleaded to go any where just as long as she didn't have to stay home. She loves preschool. She has lots of friends that go and she is such a social butterfly. I tired to get a pic without her hands by or in her mouth and these were the best out of the dozen I took. Oh well!!! We love you busy girl.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

So very cute!!!!!

Kristen Moss said...

SO CUTE. Look at those FAB tights. I want a pair. (I am totally serious!)

So I am editing your pictures I PROMISE. I will be done soon and we will bring them over. SOON I promise.