Monday, September 13, 2010

Rock Slides

While Ian and Em were here for 2 wonderful weeks, we did a ton of fun things and one day we went to some local rock slides. The kids had a blast.

Photobucket
Tio Ian getting ready to go down with Busy and P-man
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They made it.
Photobucket
Swimming around in the pool at the bottom.
Photobucket
Auntie Em and Miss T
Photobucket
P-man getting ready to go down by himself and Auntie Em and Busy waiting for their turn.
Photobucket
Here he comes
Photobucket
So proud of himself
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Auntie Em and Busy coming down
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tio Ian and Miss T. Ian is wearing his beautiful sarong because he ripped is only pair of pants he brought : )
Photobucket
Mommy and Miss E with her oreo face
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Miss T and her beautiful brown eyes
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Running away : )

8 comments:

Radke said...

That looks like so much fun! M just went to the same place last weekend with some guys from church. He had a blast and wants to take us with him sometime.
Where is the picture of you going down?

rachel said...

Where are these??? Looks SUPER fun!

Kirsten said...

Triangle lake. They are called Lake Creek Falls. They are super fun, but bring something to slide on like a yoga mat at boot camp.
I was the photographer so no pics of me going down : (

Radke said...

You should learn to hand off your camera, girl! If it wasn't so far away, I think it would be fun for the youth.

Eryn said...

Now that just looks like a blast!

Emy said...

how i miss you!

Reed and Sherrie Finlayson said...

Kirsten.....it was so great to talk to you and I'm happy you're going to meet Chrissy. I hadn't had a chance to look at your blog for awhile and all your kids get cuter by the minute!! Such a beautiful family!!

Kristen Moss said...

WOW! I am not a water fan, but I want go. This looks like fun.