Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Family Photos

So my wonderful friend Kristen took our family photos again this year, can I just tell you how wonderful she is? Well guess what you too can get fantastic photos for FREE!!! That's right she is having a giveaway on her blog and you can go HERE to enter and win a FREE photos shoot. All the details are on her link.
Here are some of the wonderful pictures she took:

Miss E:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Dynamic Duo:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss T:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Busy:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
P-Man:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Real Life:
Photobucket
Thanks Kristen!!!

6 comments:

Derrick and Melissa said...

So cute Kirsten! Your family is beautiful! Love you!!!

Tia Hopper said...

I am LOVING the black and bright pink! I may totally steal that in the future. Just don't be surprised!

Jenn said...

they are beautiful - personally I am *loving* the real life shot - I always look at these and think - it is what it is and it's what makes us smile (or crazy but usually smile) - great job!

Rachel said...

So adorable! I love the one of you and Jonathan and the one of the kids below it. Nice outfit choices too, I love coordinating!

ally&leigh said...

i love love love these pictures! so cute! you need to make your kids stop growing--they are getting too big...and we haven't even been gone that long. :) love you!

Radke said...

These pictures look great! Love your adorable family!