Monday, December 6, 2010

Losing His First Tooth

What is it about these mile stones? They are bitter sweet, on one hand I'm so happy that he's growing and getting to experience new things, but on the other hand he is losing all evidence of babyhood one tooth at a time. He sure is my big boy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

His tooth had been loose for a few weeks, lets just say it drove me crazy, when I had a loose tooth that sucker was out of there within 24 hours, tops. But I left it alone and let him worry about it. Finally one night he comes out of his room and is ready for it to come out, which is good since the new tooth was already coming in. And after a few minutes of wiggling he had it out. The tooth next to it had also been loose for a while and when it was 10:00pm and I could tell P-man wasn't going to be able to fall asleep till we got it out we wiggled our hearts out.
Photobucket
You can see the new tooth coming in.


Photobucket
He left them both under his pillow that night and the Tooth Fairy left him $2.00, tied up in a bow of dental floss.

3 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Congrats to all of you! It really is a milestone. Autumn lost her first 2 on the bottom already, she also had them growing in already. So she never had a whole. Which was kinda sad too. But she has a loose one on top now. If you find a way to keep them small let me know. They are growing up way to fast.

Radke said...

Wow! I can't believe he is already loosing teeth. I was surprised when Becky said Kaitlin lost one too. So crazy. They grow up way too fast.

Jessie Moore said...

LOL!! This post is awesome! I lost both of my bottom teeth in the same night and the first ones I lost! He is so dang cute!