Kendal
Lyla, I was in love with this little outfit on her, so cute.
And their parents :)
In November Kendal and Lyla were blessed, and I was lucky enough to go. It was a short trip, Saturday to Monday, but I got in some much needed Auntie time in with my girlies. Just me, no hubby or kids and by the time I got home I was missing my family, so it was the perfect little get away. Ian and Emily made the trip too and it was fun to see them. Emily was poking out just a little, they are expecting a little girl in May and I'm super excited for this niece and for them. And Ally's parents came, and it was awesome to spend time with them, and we just love them and are so glad they are part of our family. Grandpa was my travel buddy, Nana wasn't up for the trip and doesn't have any vacation time to take, we had a good time. I was terrible at taking pictures so I stole a few from Leigh and Ally. Ally made the best chili, corn bread and desserts for a little lunch after the blessing. I'm still thinking about it a few months later :)
Here are some links: Sweet Corn Bread, Key Lime Pie, and Chocolate Mousse Crunch Cake. She has the Our Best Bites Cook Book, and is in love with it.
Saturday, February 4, 2012
I Went To See These 2 Lovely Ladies...
Posted by Kirsten
Labels: Aunt Ally, Kendal, Lyla, Uncle Leigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What pretty Girls!!! So glad you were able to make the trip and support your new neices!!!
So it would appear that twins run in your family? It is fun to have a glimpse..miss you.
Post a Comment