Miss T is all personality.

Here she is at the park with her purse. She almost always sports a purse. I got the girls some "lip stick" aka Chapstick. We went to grandmas and Miss T says "grandma I have make up in my purse, you want to see?" Grandma of course said yes so Miss T says "ok let's go inside and check it out".


She also loves posing for the camera.

She announced last week that she is going to marry Christian. Don't worry he is a very responsible 6 year old, so I'm not worried :). The funny thing about this announcement was that after she said it miss E gets this crushed look on her face and says "awe you not going to marry me". Poor Miss E :). Miss T's words of comfort were "don't worry you can marry Justin Bieber". Oh these girls.....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



0 comments:
Post a Comment