Monday, November 12, 2012

We Went to Utah

Road trip!!!  In July 2012, Grandpa, the kids and I loaded up in the swaggen wagon and drove to Utah to visit Leigh and Ally and help Ian and Emily move (and visit them too).  These are the pictures I took on my phone and sent to Jonathan.  Taking a break at the sno cap which I've decided taste great after climbing a mountain or 2, but isn't as good otherwise, or maybe they have changed owners :) 






But milk shakes cheer everyone up, even P-man


We stayed the night with our amazing friends, this was what all the girls did first thing in the morning.  The boys played video games.






Miss T is wearing a outfit that Brianna crocheted, she is so talented. 



We made it!!!



Ok now we really made it.  Hooray!!!!



Lyla getting loved on.



Miss E and Lyla Bean.



Miss T, such a silly girl.



Mommy and Miss T.



Ally and Leigh live next to a cemetery where I discovered our great great grandparents are buried, so we paid a visit. 



Kendal and P-man, best buddies. 






Sorry this is the only pic I took of Ian and Emily's new place, it is a super cute bungalow style home.  I'm sure you get that from this shot of one of the basement windows, right??



Grandpa and Rubye



I'm in love with this precious girl. 






And these precious girls. I was in Auntie heaven.



We swam a lot at the hotel pool.  Miss T was super bossy and told Grandpa, "take off your shirt, do a canon ball, get your hair wet, catch me." The entire time.



I sent this picture to Jonathan to show him how brave Miss T was being about putting her face in the water, you get that from this right??



Climbing the "Y"


This was my first time climbing up this mountain.  We had 6 kids, 4 adults, a jogging stroller and one front pack.  Lets just say this climb is a hard one without pushing a jogging stroller, or carrying a kid or two :)


Provo



We made it to the top :)









That strip of pavement is the parking lot, way down there. 






This is the awesome tree in Ian and Emily's front yard. 















Getting some much needed zzzzzz.



Hitting Costco before we went to Seven Peaks water park. 



The only 2 pictures I took while we were there. 


















Visiting Great Grandma Mary.















It's our tradition to go to Kneaders for breakfast before we leave Provo.  Lyla loved my phone. 









We went and saw Uncle Leigh at his internship. 



If you ever visit Nampa ID, go to Le Baron's Honker Cafe and try the Honker Burger, it's soooooooo good!!!! 



The final day we got up at 4am, loaded everyone up and started our drive home. 



It was such a amazing trip, I'm so glad we went.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: