Sunday, March 31, 2013

Instagrams for March





I went away for a scrapbook retreat with a few friends. It was wonderful. I really was dragging my feet about going, but my friend Nicole put it all together and boy I'm glad she did, I got so much done.


Some of our Pictures from our trip to Jamaica in 07, finally got them done. 54 scrapbook pages done while I was away.


P-man with his OBOB (Oregon battle of the books) team. I snapped off a picture of the poster up at the school. He and his team did awesome.



Me with Miss E, isn't she getting so big?? I can't believe what a beautiful girl inside and out she is.




No school day, it got up to 60 degrees so the kids put on swimsuits and had fun playing in the mud. I threw all 4 of them, swimsuits and all in the tub.



And this was the after math.



No school day: they were having trouble getting along so I did this. They had to unload the dishwasher and fold a basket of laundry this way, yep that's how I do it around here, but it really works.




We went and saw BB King and it was awesome.


The man himself up on stage.




I ordered some new piano books for Preston, hoping he will practice.


Mary Ann started a preschool in her home and it's amazing. Here are the kids in Miss E and Miss T's class. Can you say super grandma?






We've been going on lots of walks in the morning after we drop of P-man and Busy at school.




An example of the pictures I find after the kids play on my phone.



Miss T dressed up as the teacher.




We celebrated 10 years.




P-man turned 9


Birthday breakfast



Let's party




Future party planners of America: aka Miss T helping prep for the party.



Too cute not to share. Miss E trying on some of P-Nan's gifts.




We got away for our anniversary. 74 and sunny!!!




Love him



He's still the one



Me and my mommy. Love her. (Her face is still bruised after all her oral surgery on her jaw.)




Me and my Busy girl. She's brings us more joy than trouble and that means she brings us a ton of joy ;)



Easter Morning, trying to get the perfect picture.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that your Easter picture took effort like ours! The sun was our problem... Super fun to see your kids grow. Thanks for sharing!