Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Ian

( P & Ian just a few days before leaving on his mission in their St. Louis Cardinals shirts)


We received an e-mail from Ian today saying they had Pizza and played soccer today to celebrate his birthday. Really it was just because they like to eat pizza and play soccer. But he said he had a nice birthday. We were thinking of him and miss him sooooooooooo much, we wish we could have celebrated his birthday with him. P sang Happy Birthday to him all day.

5 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

so how long has he been on his mission?

Kirsten said...

5 months and counting :( We miss him

rachel said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Ian!

Anonymous said...

OK--So I'm checking your blog for the FIRST TIME!!! Woooo-hooooo!! So happy you put this together!!! You NEVER disappoint! :)

Margaret said...

Yeah Kirsten...I am checking out your blog for the first time too! So fun to see what you are up to. Even though you live in town, I rarely see you! But think you are great and have for many years now! Hugs!