My baby went into Sunbeams at Church on Sunday. He left the nursery and went in with the big kids. He did not want to go to a new class and kept telling me " I'm not going and you can't make me" I have no idea where he gets his large attitude, (Grandma I know you are laughing at this). After Sacrament meeting it was time for him to go to his new class and he asked if he could go home. I promised to go with him and stay with him, he found a buddy of his on the way to class and they held hands down the hall. P just sat down folded his arms, puckered his lips, but his brows together and was determined to have a horrible time. I stayed for a few minutes. Grandma teaches the next class up and sat behind him. She reported that 2 hours later he was raising his hand, and no longer had a scowl on his face. He seemed to like his class after all and kept checking to make sure Busy was okay in her class without him. What a good big brother.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How sweet! Thanks for sharing.
Oh my gosh, that' right!! He moved up. Wow. Nursery is going to be a little lighter now with all the sunbeams moving up... maybe Christian will sense the change and actually LIKE it. Ha. Wishful thinking??
(we weren't there because my dad drove down to visit all day...)
He is getting so big! I am so glad he is starting to like it. I wish I could be back and see him as a big Sunbeam.
Julee I wish that you could be back here too!!!! Please don't stay away to long. I miss you!!!!
Kirsten, your babies are getting so big! And they are so beautiful too! :)
Post a Comment