Monday, January 21, 2008

P misses his Ian

P was playing Lego's while I worked on cleaning up, he turned to me and said in a very sad voice "mommy I miss Ian, he is going to be all done with his mission now because I want him to COME HOME" I laughed and said that he will be home soon. P said " yeah, like tomorrow, lets go on a plane and get him right now, come on mommy lets go" I told him that we would go get him soon but not today, he said "I miss him and want him so he can see that I am big and play Lego's with me" At this point I am crying, we all miss Ian but I know P really misses his buddy.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

So sweet! How long does Ian have left to go?

Tim and Lisa said...

That makes me cry!

rachel said...

OK, so Ian's going to read this and cry, too, don't ya know??? Poor P... and poor Ian to know he's so missed by his little friend.
Sad. Sad. Sad.
BUT what a great example to P for his future, right???

Julee and Matt said...

I can remember missing my brother's so much when they left. It will hopefully fly by for P and Ian will be back before he knows it!

Kirsten said...

Ian has 18 months and 9 days left, but who is counting : )

Renee said...

How precious that he misses Ian so much. I can't believe you have children of your own now. I remember having you in Young Womens. It looks like you are doing great, and are a great mother. I am so proud of you.