Friday, January 25, 2008

Clear Sky + Cold Tempertures = FUN

Even though the temperature has not been above 35 degrees this past week, we have still made it to the park a couple of times. My kids just have way to much energy to keep them indoors all of the time. This outing was extra fun because Grandpa and Uncle Leigh went along.
The moon was just coming up and it looked so beautiful.









6 comments:

rachel said...

You're absolutely crazy!! It's just too dang cold for me. I've been taking Christian to indoor play areas to get his energy out.
Love you my dear!

Margaret said...

Oh my! You are brave! But must be a good mom to weather the weather for your kids!

Renee said...

Wow, you are a real trooper.

Anonymous said...

I REALLY miss our park dates--even those freakishly cold ones! I'm glad you found some playmates today :)

Julee and Matt said...

Fun! It's way to cold for us to go to the park...but I can't wait for the thaw and park time once again!

Paula said...

How fun!!! Those are GREAT pictures!