So Sunday we were getting ready for church. Busy was in another darling dress and decided that she wanted to wear her frog boots. These are her favorite and who can blame her they are darling, I want a pair. I was going to let her wear them but she lost intrest and took them off. So I just took a pair that matched and stuck them on her when we got there. Avoid the power struggle. As you can see from these pictures she was not happy that I was taking her picture. She may not be mine or Jonathan's we are such hams : ) when it comes to the camera.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
OK, those pursed lips are CRACKING me up!
What an absolute doll.
(love the dress) ;)
I wish I could wear those to church too. My feet were hurting Sunday while I was teaching sharing time.
I think she looked beautiful. Your right, that is one fight that is not worth it.
Look at those kissy lips!!! She's a super model!! :-)
She is going to give you a run for your money! I LOVE the boots...and Madyson has worn boots many times to church.
Post a Comment