So I think that I am a pretty good boy mom, I like bugs, sports, mud, legos, pirates, and super heros. We were drawing and P decided he wanted me to draw Superman. It took about an hour to me his expectations. He is holding the final product, don't laugh. After all that work he wanted Batman. We will save that for another day. P really is my pride and joy and I feel so blessed to be his mom, even if I know nothing and he knows everything. I don't have false hopes of that ever changing. : ) note: I am equally blessed and happy to be Busy's mom, and will in no way pay for thearape bills as a consequence of this post.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Shame on me for chuckling at your drawing!!
Thing is, you did a WAY better job than I could've. So you can laugh at me whenever you want, my dear.
You are a much more patience mother than I am, oh yeah and you draw better. I would have given up after 10 min. Way to go K. I am not laughing, but I am admiring. I think you are my superhero.
I think it is great! I can't wait to do all that with Alex. My girls are way girly!
I think you missed your calling in life.
That is way better than I could do...I would have found something online and printed it out and traced it. Lucky for me Madyson knows her mommy can't draw!
Post a Comment