Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dressing Up


The P-man had one of his buddies over to play yesturday. They got out the dress up box and turned into a crocodile and a dragon.


Uncle Leigh had fun playing dress up too (Ian stop laughing, this is what happens when you leave the country.)

7 comments:

rachel said...

Leigh is so purdy! He's sure to get some hot dates looking like THAT!

Tim and Lisa said...

How fun! What a great Uncle! Great job on getting pictures.

Margaret said...

Greg was looking over my shoulder as I was reading your post and he asked "who is that?" I recognized Leigh right away!

He does look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What a hunk of burning love? Girls will swoon over him. What a great uncle he is.

Anonymous said...

Now, I'm wondering why those items are in *your* dress up box. hmmm

Paula said...

Those are precious pictures!! Leigh is going to get ALL the ladies! :-)

Julee and Matt said...

How fun! Everyone looks great. :)