I snapped off some pictures of the Lunar Eclipse tonight and thought I would share. We all bundled up and went out to watch, it was amazing.
I asked P if he wanted to go out and see the Lunar Eclipse and he said "no mommy that is dangerous." He was very upset that a shadow took the moon and wanted the moon to come back. It was fun to be able to share it with the kids, even if it may have scarred P. Grandpa pointed out some consolations, it was a perfect night for star gazing. Hope you all were able to see it.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
In Case You Missed The Eclipse
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
What great photos you got!! I didn't even try to take any. I already know my camera wouldn't have been able to capture it.
It was awesome!!! Martin kept running outside looking at it. I swear he was just like a little boy. So funny!
P's comments are too cute. Poor little guy was scared. Sad.
We were all enjoying that last night. The kids had lots of question. Parker asked what was wrong with the moon. So cute.
Great pictures! thanks for sharing!
Great pictures! We didn't really get to see it here...we had snow clouds hanging around, again.
Thanks for the pictures. Those were awesome. I did not get to see the eclipse here. I forgot all about it. I had planned on taking a look at it, but completely forgot. Can you say Amnesia? I am glad I was able to see it through your eyes.
That is awesome! We had too many clouds. Go figure.
Post a Comment