Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana



The big 6-0 has arrived and I am so proud of my mom. So often people get depressed on their birthdays but not my mommy, she loves to celebrate. My mom has accomplished so much in her life. Her most recent huge accomplishment was graduating from Nursing School at 58. Among some of her other accomplishmnets; she has a PhD and she was a Peace Corp volunteer for 2 years. She is the worlds best mom and has always been the best example to me. Love you mom, Happy Birthday!!!

7 comments:

rachel said...

Your mother is absolutely wonderful and I hope she has a fabulous birthday!! I just LOVE her.

Julee and Matt said...

Happy Birthday! Your mom is wonderful! Hugs for her. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was a fantastic day. What an accomplished woman.

Margaret said...

Who doesn't love Connie?
I had no idea she was 60. She looks SO young to me.

Happy Birthday to a wonderful grandma!

Margaret said...

Who doesn't love Connie?
I had no idea she was 60. She looks SO young to me.

Happy Birthday to a wonderful grandma!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Birthday Buddy! I hope you have a fabulous day celebrating 60 years of so much to be proud of! You rock!

Tim and Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Connie!