Monday, February 11, 2008

Who's Your Daddy???





Hmmmmmmmmm, what do you think?? Is Jonathan the daddy?? I was looking through some photos and thought they were to good not to share. P is a mini me!! But I have always known that. When he was born, all of the doctors and nurses would come in and take one look at P and look at Jonathan and would say "no question, he looks just like his daddy." I have even had a few strangers ask if he was even mine : ( He's as handsom as his papa.

7 comments:

rachel said...

That's like something from the Twilight Zone!!! They are almost identical. I don't know that I'd be able to tell the two apart except for the obvious 70's/80's-ish photos. WOW. I'm so glad you put those up for all to see.

Paula said...

WOW!! That is CRAZY! Their pictures are identical!!! I love it! :-)

Margaret said...

Yes! I agree he's looks just like Jonathan! Wow.

Anonymous said...

Yep, he's definetly the father.

Julee and Matt said...

That is a little scary! But how neat they look so much a like! Maybe the next one will look like you. :)

Tim and Lisa said...

Amazing! No doubt about it, Jonathan is the dad.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing!