Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentines Day
Growing up my parents always made holidays extra special. For example my dad has giving me a bouquet of flowers every Valentines Day of my life, and my mom always did fun little things to make the day stand out. I wanted to continue this tradition with my kids, so here is a few of the fun things we did today.
Posted by Kirsten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
So cute. We did the same things. Everything we could make pink was pink. I was thinking of making the pancakes, but was having a hard time thinking how to get the heart shaped, great job!
Next year I'm sending my kids to your house for Valentine's Day... :-)
Hope you had a fun night out on the "town"... :)
Love you!
You really ARE Super-mom!!
I agree with Britt...SUPERMOM!
Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. Imagine my excitement to have married a man with the last name of Ballantyne. Valentine... Ballantyne... You did an awesome job celebrating and making the day special for your kids. I love that your Dad still gives you Valentine flowers. So sweet!
Post a Comment