Thursday, March 6, 2008

EVERY AIRPLANE HAS A GRANDPA ON IT


While driving the other day we saw an airplane. "P" got very excited and said "yeah Grandpa is home" I explained to him that he won't be back for another week. "P" was very sad to hear that the plane he saw was not caring his Grandpa. He then explained to me that "my friend will be happy because his Grandpa is on that plane" I asked him who his friend was? His response was "every air-o-plane has a Grandpa on it" I love how when I ask him a question his response has a very heavy dose of, don't you know anything?!?! When we got out of the car "Busy" yelled "Grandpa, Grandpa" as she looked into the sky. Just another example of how blessed my babies are to have 2 sets of grandparents so close. They are missing their Grandpa G. a lot while he is on his trip, "P" wants him to come over and watch Scooby Doo and "Busy" misses her buddy. We hope you are getting a lot done and having a good time Grandpa. Love you!!!

6 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

P and Busy are SO lucky to have Grandpa so close. I know how much they love seeing him. What a fun time when he gets back they will have.

Margaret said...

I love how kids see the world. Everything is so matter of fact for them. Glad you shared that!

rachel said...

I can't wait to hear if he "ran" into Ian while there.
I love your kiddos. I love em love em love em! (almost as much as I love YOU!)

Renee said...

I agree with the kids. Their is a Grandpa on every plane. I love how kids look at the world with such innocents.

Tim and Lisa said...

P is great! Kids come up with the most amazing things! thanks for sharing with us.

Paula said...

That is SO cute! :-) I love it! Kids are so awesome!