Yesterday on our way to Costco the "P-man" asked if Grandpa was going to be there. I explained that Grandpa was not, he is still in Guatemala. "P" asked "then how is he going to eat his lunch?" I asked him what he meant, with a huge sigh he said "how will Grandpa have any lunch if he doesn't eat with me at Costco" I laughed and said that he was going to eat in Guatemala. P then asked "with Ian??" He was very disappointed to hear that, that would not be the case. Since Grandpa works so close to Costco he usually meets us there for lunch when we go. We missed our lunch date with Grandpa : (
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Lunch at Costco is wonderful and tell P that Grandpa will be there for lunch next time.
How sweet. I love lunch at Costco too P. I am getting to enjoy my grandma right now and will miss her when she leaves.
Post a Comment