Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My "good t.v." fix



With good t.v. at a stand still I was so happy to have a friend suggest Monarch Of The Glen. I requested season 1 at the library and I'm completely hooked. This BBC program filmed in Scotland is just what I need to fill my good t.v. void, it's funny, has drama, romance and the occasional sword fight. I just finished up season 2 and can't wait to get my hands on season 3. So if you to are feeling a good t.v. void this may be just what you need.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I just requested it! I love good tv series. I recently discovered I have Scottish in me too...so that will be fun to see. There is a lot of good BBC movies and series out there.

Have you watched the Masterpiece Theater version of Jane Eyre that came out in the last few years. The library has that too. So good! Much better than the older ones I saw.

I love the library!!!

Emy said...

i have it!!!