
Great Grandma will be so proud.
This morning I found the " P-man" doing the laundry. He wanted to wear his coveted Superman p.j.'s and found them in the dirty clothes. He separated all the darks out and put them in the washing machine, added the soap, quite a bit more than I normally do but I'm not complaining, and started up the machine. I walked in just as the machine was starting and he was closing the lid. I was very proud of my independent little man. He has been helping me do the laundry for a while and I guess he no longer needs me. I found him a while later putting the clothes in the dryer. When I pulled out the dry clothes I did not find a single white item, or what used to be white, in the mix.



4 comments:
WOW Does P-man want to come to my house?
I am super impressed! Good for little P.
WOW. Well if he can do it so can Allyssa. Thanks for the inspirations P!
I think P is going to make some girl VERY happy someday!
Post a Comment