Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Ring Is On The Finger

Leigh & Ally

Ally you are wearing it on the wrong finger


Congratulations to my "baby butter wee" and "The goddess named Ally" they just got engaged tonight. Ally welcome to the family, we are sooooooooo excited (even if you do think I'm creepy)!!! Love you!!!







Ian if you are finding this news out from my post it is because Leigh is mom's favorite. Love you!!!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

WOW!!! Congratulations to Leigh! Greg will be very happy to hear this.

Renee said...

I can't believe he is old enough to be married. I am getting old. Congratulations. I don't think you are creepy either "K".

Tim and Lisa said...

Congrats! How wonderful!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for your family--Congratulations, Leigh!

rachel said...

I'm still so excited! She is darling... can't wait to meet her. Is Leigh back yet? I can't believe he's GETTING MARRIED!

Julee and Matt said...

Congrats!!

Emy said...

that is great news. ally is so cute!