Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Superman & Pancakes





So I woke up this morning before “P”, with the time change my eyes popped open at a ridiculous hour and there was not hope of sleeping in. “P” found me in on the computer catching up on my e-mail, he said “mommy why are you out of your bed? You aren’t supposed to be out of your bed “P” needs to wake you up.” As you can tell from his statement I rarely wake up before he drags me out of bed.
I brought the kids home Superman pajamas. “Busy” is always taking “P’s” so I decided she needed her own pair. I decided to get “P” a new pair too. So this morning we made pancakes in our Superman pajamas. I really missed my kiddos!!!!
I took the kids to a park today and "Busy" wanted to wear her Superman shirt and cape. I put on her sweat suit and she ran around playing with the tail of her cape poking out. I really, really missed my kiddos!!!!

4 comments:

Renee said...

I love the picture you took of the kids from behind with their capes on. That is to cute.

Tim and Lisa said...

I would miss the kids too. Glad you are home safe.

Anonymous said...

So cute of your little ones. Good idea to get Busy her own--now if we could just find Wonder Woman :)

Teresa said...

I think it's great that both of your kids have Superman jammies. Love it! What cute kids you have!