Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baseball Time













I guess you could call us a baseball family. We love going and watching our local minor league team. We love our World Champion Cardinals. And we love to play baseball. Saturday the weather was sunny and warm so we went to the park and threw the ball around. "P" loves playing baseball, and when he plays it with Grandpa they have to put all the equipment in the middle of the yard, take there hats off and "P" hums something resembling the National Anthem, sort of, then the games can begin. Baseball is just one of the many things I am looking forward to doing this summer.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

It's great having family passions like that. When I was teen, I loved the Yankees. My parents and I went up to Seattle to watch them play one summer. It was a blast, especially since I got to see my heart throb, Bucky Dent!

I'm still trying to figure out who belongs to who in our ward. Is Sister G. related to you?

Julee and Matt said...

So fun...my brother in law LOVES baseball and so he is slowing breaking us in. You guys should try and make it to the college world series. Matt went and he loved it and we are thinking about going next year.

Tim and Lisa said...

Lots of fun. I love sports, but we don't get out as much as we should. Autumn loves to play ball, she is going to be my athletic one! Allyssa trys, but it is just not in her. We will see with Alex.

Margaret said...

Look at all that red.

My boys are playing baseball now! They are on the Philedelphia Phillies. They love it! We have a good time watching them.

Renee said...

We are a baseball family too. We love it. In fact I was at Hunter's baseball game last night. He pitched 6 innings and gave up only three runs. He only walked four or five kids. Not bad for not pitching very often, but now he is the star pitcher.

Anonymous said...

What a great tradition for your cute little family. And 3 cheers for warm, baseball weather!!!