Monday, April 7, 2008

Becky's Shower

Doesn't Becky look amazing?? Jamie's friend did the cake.
Some of the gifts.

Jamie (Becky's husband's sister) and I threw Becky a baby shower for her and baby Kailey. It was so wonderful, she had a fantastic turn out and got so many wonderful gifts. She is very loved. Jamie and I had so much fun planning it together, I just love Jamie, so it was so much fun to be able to do this for Becky, who we both love to death as well. I can't wait for my new niece to arrive. I will hunt down more pictures from the shower and post them soon.

6 comments:

rachel said...

What a great cake!!
Becky does look wonderful.
Congrats to her. :)

Margaret said...

Pretty cake!

Teresa said...

Are you a professional baby shower thrower by now? I'm glad that you had such a fun time and a great turn out. As the others have said, that cake is so beautiful!

Tim and Lisa said...

You throw so more baby showers than anyone I know. I am throwing one next weekend, any tips?

Julee and Matt said...

She looks so good! And I love the cake.

Paula said...

What a beautiful cake! Becky does look great and I'm sure she had a fantastic time!!!