Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy Weekend, Lots of Blessings

We had a wonderful past couple of days. Friday, the kids, Leigh, Grandpa and I went to the zoo and dropped Leigh off at the airport (I will post pictures of that ASAP.) Also on Friday my dear friend Rachel welcomed her sweet little baby girl into the world (pictures below).
Saturday we welcomed our sweet niece Kailey into the world. She is so wonderful and we are so happy to have her in our family, lots of pictures below.
Leigh and Ally drove back yesterday and got in last night. We finally got to meet Ally and we love her. Hopefully we didn't scare her away, we can get a bit overwhelming. We stayed up late last night chit chatting and laughing, welcome to the family Ally at least now you know what you are getting into (grin.) As always we have so much to be thankful for it really has been a wonderful past couple of days.

3 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

I am so glad you all got to meet Ally and I hope you didn't scare her too much! :) Can't wait to see more pictures of your fun and busy weekend.

Margaret said...

Sounds a lot like our weekend. :-)

Renee said...

I love the Portland Zoo. I am sure you did not scare away Alley. Your family is awesome.