Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hand Crafted




So my handy hubby built this bookcase for our living room. It really is outstanding. He did such a fantastic job. I am so proud of him, he has such a talent. Now I think that most of our books look pretty shabby on it.
Way to go babe you did a amazing job!!!






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's incredible!

Tim and Lisa said...

Great Job!

Margaret said...

pretty.

Radke said...

Wow! That is gorgeous! I may have to hire Jonathan for a project or two for our house. Awesome job Jonathan!

Julee and Matt said...

It looks wonderful. Isn't it great to have someone around who can make things like that?

rachel said...

And where will he be selling these??????????

Teresa said...

Beautiful bookcase! Too bad you're not still our home teacher, Jonathan. Matt has a great business idea for homemade furniture,and you two could chat about it. (Seems so hard to have conversations with people in the ward if you're not serving together or a HT/VT!) Great job!

Anonymous said...

Jason is jealous of Jonathan's skills.
~Eryn