Ally was very prepared and remembered her camera tonight for Busy's party. I took it home to get the pictures off of it and stole some of the pictures of her and Leigh off of it too, and thought I would share. I am so happy that Ally is joining our family. She is such an amazing person and I could not be happier for my baby bro. She was able to meet some more family tonight and it was funny to hear them say "oh you're Ally the Goddess." I think her nickname is going to stick. Love you Ally!!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
They look so happy. That is wonderful. When are they getting married?
What a handsome couple! I look forward to meeting her.
They are too cute!!
WHAT???? Miss Blogger Kirsten FORGOT her camera??? I am very disappointed in you.
Ally is gorgeous. I think "Ally the Goddess" is very fitting. ha ha!
Leigh and the Goddess sittin´ in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Post a Comment