Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day, as always I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and kids who treat me like a queen. We were able to spend time with 2 of the most amazing moms I know, my mom and mother-in-law. As always things were crazy at Grandma's house, with 20 of us, as I am sure you can imagine. Jonathan and Keith played outside with the kids most of the time. The kids had a fantastic time running around. The best part of my day was getting to talk to Ian. He had some troubles calling, the phone card didn't work on his cell and when we called him back a big storm was going through his area so it kept cutting us off. But after the storm was gone we were able to talk for a while. He is doing really well and it was wonderful to hear his voice. I miss him!!!







Discovering a ant nest, yuck!!!


Checking out the ants.

Charlie and "P" trying to stomp on the ants.

A couple videos of the kids, remember to pause the music at the bottom before you push play.

5 comments:

Paula said...

LOVE the pics!! I'm glad you had such a great Mother's Day! Love you!

Renee said...

What a great mothers day for you. Motherhood is truly the best thing ever.

rachel said...

Happy Mother's Day My Friend! Glad you had a good day.

So fun visiting with you today. I am happy. SO happy. You are wonderful. Thanks for the mutual distraction today. That was good for Christian.

Love you much!!

Julee and Matt said...

Great pictures! Glad you had such a wonderful day. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for new pictures!! So glad you got to talk Ian. Miss you, friend.