Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Our Sweet Girl

Our Sweet Girl!!!

"Busy" this morning eating her birthday pancakes
"Busy's" FAVORITE book is Dinky The Duck, we read "Dinky" a lot around here, so Grandpa had the idea that I should make her a "Dinky" cake. I think it turned out pretty cute, I tried to make it the same shape of the book.



We had some family and friends get together at our local pizza joint for "some birthday party".






Trying on her new pink shoes




We sure love our sweet Princess, what a blessing she is in our lives. Happy Birthday "Busy".








13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, little Busy! Kirsten, she's just adorable! I love that everything she opened is pink. She looks like she had so much fun at her party. Thanks for sharing pictures. Your cake looks AMAZING--as always. You rock!

Tim and Lisa said...

Great job on the cake. Looks like she had a wonderful day! I can't believe she is 2 already.

Margaret said...

Wow! She's getting SO big!

Love the pictures of Ally and Leigh too!

Paula said...

ACK!! She is SOOOO cute!!!! Looks like you guys had SO much fun! Great job on the cake!

Radke said...

Happy Birthday Busy! I can't believe you're already 2. And what a great cake. You did a fabulous job!

Julee and Matt said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Busy!! It's amazing she is already 2. The party looked like tons of fun and you did wonderful on the cake.

rachel said...

So... can I just say how great the cake looked? Or have enough people already commented on it?? :) SO CUTE!! You have quite the talent, my dear. Let's do another cake class. I miss it.
Happy Birthday to your sweet Busy girl. Can't believe she's already 2. What a sweetie.

Kristen Moss said...

WOW... 2 years that is crazy, remember that day she was born... YOU MISSED OUR WEDDING!!!! It is neat to see how much she has grown, it makes the time more realistic!

She is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Your gonna save me a piece of that cake right?

Renee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUSY!!!!! Your cake is amazing. I wish I could live in your guys ward again. We would have sooooooo much fun together.

Anonymous said...

Is everyone still alive today??? I drank a Pepsi in your honor.

Emy said...

Hope Busy is getting better......

Teresa said...

You are so creative, Kirsten, and very talented, too! The cake is so cute, as are your children. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Children's birthdays are so special, and it's always extra nice when the grandparents can be there to help celebrate.