Sunday, June 1, 2008

Big Winner

So my exciting news is this: Ally and I were watching the Bachelorette and our local ABC station was having a contest. During the show at some point a code would pop up and the ninth person to submit the correct code won $900.00 in gas. I set up my e-mail so all I had to do was punch in the code and click send. When the code did pop up Jonathan and Leigh were in the room and Jonathan jumped on the computer as we all screamed the code at him and he sent the e-mail. Then you have to watch the local news and at some point (the end of the broadcast) they announce the winner. Well the winner was ME. Above is the picture of the gift cards they gave me. As you can imagine we were so excited and all screaming. Jonathan told "P" the next morning when he woke up and his eyes got all big and he said "oh snap" That is the current lingo for cool : ).

11 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

That is the coolest thing ever! So excited for you!

Renee said...

AWESOME!!!! I am so glad you won. With the way gas prices are that is a real blessing. Way to Go K.

Julee and Matt said...

Way to go! I wish I could win some of those!!

Morgan said...

I'm so totally jealous!

(this is rachel, by the way, logged in under morgan still.)

Anonymous said...

This is the coolest thing I've heard in a long time!! I'm so stinkin' happy for you guys!! So, how 'bout a slightly longer roadtrip to the midwest :) I think $900 bucks will cover you!!

Paula said...

WOW!!! That is awesome! I'm totally jealous of you! Love ya babe!

Emy said...

wow!!!!!! that is awesome!!!!!

Teresa said...

Congratulations! Wow, that is very exciting. Yeah for you!

Dani said...

Saweet! Winning free stuff is so fun! I'm happy for you! I once won concert tickets on the radio, it was so cool! Hope you're feeling better, missed you Sunday :)

LeaAnne said...

Yup..I was sitting there watching the show and thought..Hmmm I should enter ..THEN I said to myself.."Nah no one ever really wins those contests"!

20 minutes later...There is your name on the TV! I almost called you, I was SO excited :)

Kristen Moss said...

So Kristen, Kroten, and I are coming out in August (I am pretty sure that is when) to visit ya all. I think that we should get a gas card just for the trip. haha, Just kidding, we will still come and visit you just because you are such good friends. Congrats with the free gas. With the prices of gas, try not to spend it all in one place.