Sunday, June 1, 2008

Just Like Daddy

We just returned from a trip to see our friends Jared and Brianna, their 2 children, and all of Jared's family for a week. We had a wonderful trip and were so happy to see everyone. You would think that I would have taken 100 pictures but I was really bad this trip. I did shoot some funny videos of the little boys playing with the sprinkler out in the back yard. Boy oh boy, these boys are just like their dad's. It didn't take them long to figure out the flying bucket.

We drove instead of flying this trip and the kids did outstanding on the 9 hour drive. I bought lots of games and activities at the dollar store, and a couple lap trays (pure life savers, thanks for the tip on Big Lots Carrie), along with plenty of snacks and the DVD player we were set.

Remember to pause the music before you play the videos.

2 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

I am glad the drive was good...and these two must have slept well after all the fun they were having! PS - I love the new look

Kristen Moss said...

I want to make a flying bucket!! You will have to give me instructions. They looked like they had so much cun.