That is right if you haven't watched the videos in my last post when we told the parents that not only are we pregnant but we are having TWINS, now you know.
Baby #1, if you look close at the profile you can see that he/she is smiling. Of course this made us smile like you can't believe.
Baby # 2
Both babies, one profile and the other babies legs (I think.)
Both babies again, baby on the right is looking at us and you can see the hand up when he/she waved at us.
So to answer questions I am almost 16 weeks along. We waited to tell the parents and pretty much everyone for a while with this pregnancy. We told our parents last night and published their reactions this morning : )
We went to the Dr. yesterday and were shocked and overwhelmed with happiness to find out that we are going to have 2 beautiful babies this November. There is a 1-2% chance of us having twins, and guess what we beat the odds. Everything looks wonderful and we go in a month to have a extensive 3-D ultra sound done. We can not wait to see their little faces again. I am in awe of this responsibility of being a mother and I am so deeply grateful for "P" and "Busy" and all the joy they bring into my life. One baby in itself is such a blessing but then to receive 2 at a time is overwhelming at how fantastic this will be to meet these little special spirits. Thank you, thank you everyone for sharing in our JOY, we have a big job in front of us and I can't wait to meet it head on.



20 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your MOM called my MOM last night, so I found out then! What a wonderful blessing for your family. I suppose you will be a bit busy!?!? Though I know that you will have plenty of helping hands:) Love ya sweetie, Denise
Oh I'm so glad you posted the pics. I love the smiling one. How awesome!
And now that Denise has registered with Google and commented on your blog, I will be expecting more from her! :)
Love you.
SO VERY EXCITING! ☺
WAHOO... We are so happy for you. How exciting. Good Luck!!!
Love jared and kristen
I can't think of better parents than you and Jonathan to bring twins into the world. Very exciting!!!
What wonderful pictures! How wonderful you get to have two little babies...and they are SO lucky to have such wonderful parents and grandparents. I am just SO EXCITED for you..I can't help but smile and cry! *Big Hugs* Love you!!
We are soooo happy for you guys! That is so exciting! You need to drop the kids off at our house soon so you can take a nap.
WOWWIE!!! So exciting! You have such adorable kids and now you are going to add 2 more to the mix!!! I can alreadt tell they're going to be gorgeous! I'm hoping you'll consider me for your baby, baby nurse. I can't wait to see them! Love ya. Love Jennifer
Congratulations. That is so awesome. you guys are so great. The babies are blessed to have such great parents.
It seems so much more real when you see pictures. You are a great mom and those babies are so lucky to have you as a mother.
YAY!!!! I am so happy for you!!! Congrats!!!! Love you!
Hey I saw what you said on my blog and I wondered what was up. So I came to check if my comment made it on Saturday when I got back from the temple and lo and behold it was missing. well deleted. So here it is "Congrats friend, I am so excited for you. When I saw TWINS, I freaked and started yelling at everyone, but they already knew. So I was the only one filled with excitement at that moment. Kirsten the Lord couldn't have sent them to anyone better than you too! I love you Jen
Two! Thats what I meant! :)
Congratulations!! This is your cousin Matt (Aunt Susan's son)
Liz and I wish you the best and hope you have a safe and healthy pregnancy. All our best!
Matt
When Sherry and I watched the pictures we freaked. We are so happy for you, you both are wonderful parents and all of your children are so lucky to have you both!
They already look like they will be lots of fun. Little rascals perhaps? :) Can't wait to see them.
Congratulations and good luck! You guys are going to do great!
How exciting! Congratulations times two.
Post a Comment