YYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS KRISTAN AND JONATHAN!!!!!!!! I love the way you guys told your parents and their reactions. TWINS, I can't believe it. I want to be back living there with you guys so bad sometimes. When are you due????? Good luck Sweetie.
OH WOW! I loved watching their reactions so fun! I wished I could have seen YOUR reaction. That would have been super fun! I love the look of shock on Connie's face. So great!
That was so fun to see your parents react - I love that your mom was off her seat and she just knew there was one!! I am so excited for you - I have been thinking about you all night!! Best wishes sister and I can't wait to see what the coming months hold for your family!!
Oh my gosh!!!! That is so AWESOME!! Thanks so much for sharing! I love the videos of your parents reaction! So cute and fun! Man, I'm just so happy for ya!
Ha ha that was GREAT to catch on video. Your mom looks so happy. I saw Rachel B today and we both agreed that you will be awesome with twins b/c you are such a good mama already!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
15 comments:
Holly Cow! I hope they are girls. I love girl twins!
CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't believe it! I am so happy for you guys. Twins will be so much fun!
AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! That is so exciting!!!! I loved your parents' reactions--too fun!! Congratulations times two!!!
Wowzers! We are so happy for you. Sherry watched it with me and we both freaked! Congrats to both of you!
Wow Kirsten!! Congratulations, that is so awesome!!
I am SO excited for you!!! And how fun with twins!! When are you due?!?
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS KRISTAN AND JONATHAN!!!!!!!! I love the way you guys told your parents and their reactions. TWINS, I can't believe it. I want to be back living there with you guys so bad sometimes. When are you due????? Good luck Sweetie.
Perfect way to show the parents. I'm glad I could be "a fly on the wall" afterall.
I sure love you and could NOT be more excited. These babies could not have picked better parents.
Thank you for sharing this with everyone.
Love you love you love you.
Sincerely,
Your BEST Secret Keeper EVER
OH WOW! I loved watching their reactions so fun! I wished I could have seen YOUR reaction. That would have been super fun! I love the look of shock on Connie's face. So great!
Congratulations to you both! It's VERY exciting!
Priceless! Ahhhh, congratulations you two. Such exciting and happy news!
Man I love your moms expression kirsten. I even had to show it to Jacob. How great.
That was so fun to see your parents react - I love that your mom was off her seat and she just knew there was one!! I am so excited for you - I have been thinking about you all night!! Best wishes sister and I can't wait to see what the coming months hold for your family!!
Oh my gosh!!!! That is so AWESOME!! Thanks so much for sharing! I love the videos of your parents reaction! So cute and fun! Man, I'm just so happy for ya!
Ha ha that was GREAT to catch on video. Your mom looks so happy. I saw Rachel B today and we both agreed that you will be awesome with twins b/c you are such a good mama already!
Mom´s face made my week. Congrats!
Post a Comment