Baby B Face Baby A Face Baby B's cute little foot We got quite a few pictures of our baby girls today, so I thought i would share a few. I didn't post the proof that they are both girls, I will respect their privacy and not publish it on the web : )
Yeah! 2 baby girls!!! Preston is gonna be a busy brother with all of these cute sisters to look after! Congrats guys! We know you are going to have a blast!!! See ya soon. Lots of loves!!!
Yay friend! That is wonderful! Girls are the best. It is a good thing that you had "P" first, so he can protect all these sweet little girls. Love you! Jen
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled, will all disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly....find joy in the journey—now." -Thomas S. Monson
7 comments:
Yeah! 2 baby girls!!! Preston is gonna be a busy brother with all of these cute sisters to look after! Congrats guys! We know you are going to have a blast!!! See ya soon. Lots of loves!!!
Oh how sweet! I love u/s pics!!
They're so pretty already - like their mama!
keep the pictures coming!!!!!! I love it.
Very sweet! Can they tell if they'll be identical?
Yay friend! That is wonderful! Girls are the best. It is a good thing that you had "P" first, so he can protect all these sweet little girls.
Love you! Jen
Girls rock! That's so Awesome! Congrats!
Post a Comment